Since its creation in 1890 and becoming  

   
a company in 1957, OLRY SA has focused its attention on three trades:
  Building, industrial building and civil engineering
  Public works
  Wooden Construction

and achieves a consolidated production in the region of 92 million Francs.
      
     In 1995, we re-structured our company by providing it with a logistics service, using new management tools in all the fields and investing large sums in computer material.    

     In 1996 we fixed highly ambitious quality aims for ourselves in order to respond to our CLIENTS demands. This move resulted first of all, in the QUALIBAT B, then C certification and then the ISO 9002 CERTIFICATION.

     In 1997 we acquired a subsidiary , which specialises in the

  prefabrication of concrete elements.